It’s already difficult enough to go out on your own and run your own business versus just earning a paycheck. But, unfortunately, most entrepreneurs are compounding that difficulty with the choices that they’re making, or avoiding, about how they structure their business.
To find out if you are making running your business harder than it has to be, ask yourself these five questions:
- Do you create a new presentation every time you have the opportunity to share your expertise, be it via a live presentation or virtually with a teleseminar or webinar?
- Are you constantly developing new products and programs so that you feel as though you have something new and important to offer?
- Do you try to hold on to the few clients that you have, creating upsells for them that are not in your zone of genius?
- Are you trying to manage more than three key lead-generation strategies to attract new clients?
- When you have the opportunity to speak with a potential client one-on-one, maybe even someone who inquired about your work or was referred, are you winging it and, far too often, ending up in a free coaching session that leads nowhere?
If you answered yes to any of the above, my questions to you are: How’s that going? And are you enjoying the ride?
Fortunately, while you may be making it harder than it has to be, it’s not at all difficult to turn the tide.
Make your business easy with structure: one Signature Talk, one Irresistible Offer, one Signature program.
The secret to taking the complexity out of your business and stop reinventing the wheel is to have one simple thing…
One Signature Talk that you tweak when necessary
One core Irresistible Offer that leads to
One signature program that you’re known for.
Then all of your outreach efforts can be focused toward making that offer in as many places, and to as many people, as you can!
This is illustrated in the above graphic, where your one Irresistible Offer is the heart, and all of your speaking, online promos, and one-on-one high-ticket conversations lead to that offer.
This focused simplicity is the key to really being able to gain momentum and get known for your expertise, while you leverage your time, make great money and help a lot more people.
And that’s exactly the structure you’ll be putting in place and applying to leverage your service or expertise at my BRAND-NEW, Ultimate Sales Bootcamp 3-Day Live Training Event in October in beautiful San Diego, CA. To learn more about the event and also more about how you might be making it harder than it has to be, click here to join my free call Wednesday, August 20, at 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET.